We have a really exciting role to join the Form team as our Studio Co-ordinator.
We’re entering a period of growth and need high-quality support in administration, project management, event management, and Sales & Marketing.
At the high level this will include:
- co-ordinating and supporting the consultancy team to deliver outstanding service to our clients and partners.
- ensuring the smooth running of the office as we continue to expand the business.
- organising and administering client events that delegates find truly memorable for all the right reasons.
- supporting the execution of sales & marketing activity.
Why you should consider applying:
- You will be part of a growing team doing really interesting work with some genuinely brilliant companies.
- It’s a great chance to independently shape something as it grows.
- There’s a great sense of reward that comes with seeing the impact we have in our clients’ businesses.
- We’re operating out of two dynamic offices with great communities both in Liverpool (Baltic Creative) and Manchester (WeWork)
If it sounds like you would be a good fit for the role and you want to increase your independence, grow as an individual and work with a brilliant team, doing great work that really matters then have a peek at the job description and make your application – Closing Date 18th May.
Download the Job Description